This interactive one day course provides an introduction to information security management system (ISMS) as set out in ISO 27001 (formerly ISO /IEC 17799/BS 7799). Information security covers many issues, from copy right to internet security and the proprietary information that an organization has is now recognized as one of its main assets. Ensuring the security of this information is thus the primary responsibility of the senior executives in preserving the value of the organization.
- Concept of information security and its evolution
- Approaches towards ISO 27001
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 27001 series
- Process approach to ISO 27001
- Detailed review of the requirements of ISO 27001 standards
- Measurement analysis and improvement of process performance using ISO 27001ISMS as an effective tool
- Improve customer (internal and external) satisfaction through effectives implementation of ISO 27001
Who Should Attend?
- All level of management who are involved in information security and in the implementation of ISO 27001
- All those who are interested personally to learn about this internationally recognized ISMS