The objective of this qualification is to provide managers and potential managers employed in a catering or retail business, the knowledge to manage the business in a way which ensures the safety of the food prepared and/or sold.
- Introduction to Food Safety and Contamination
- Microbiology (Multiplication & Survival Hazards)
- Food Poisoning
- Food Handlers and Personal Hygiene
- Training and Education
- Food Hazards and Controls from Purchase to Service
- The Design and Construction of Food Premises and Equipment
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Management
- Food Safety Management and HACCP
- The Role of the Manager
Who Should Attend?
Supervisor, manager-level candidates and Food safety trainers