The aim of this course is to familiarize with the fundamental topics of Environmental Management System and the ISO 14001 Standard. This is an introductory overview course in the Environmental Management series of trainings. On Successful completion the participants should have a reasonable understanding of Environmental Management System (EMS) and ISO 14001 requirements.
- An Introduction to environmental issues, historic evolution and approaches to EMS
- Introduction to basic concept and terminologies associated with EMS
- Fundamentals of Environmental Management System (EMS) 14001 standard
- Aspect Identification and Impact Assessment Overview
Who Should Attend?
- All Level of Management who are involved in implementing ISO 14001 and who will be participant in conducting Impact Assessment
- All those who are interested personally to learn this international recognized Environmental Management System (EMS)