Learning Objectives & Outcome:
- Demonstrate concept of exceptional customer service
- Use effective service techniques over the phone.
- Apply telephonic communication skills
- Learn how to create the right impression of yourself and your company
- Present a positive and lasting image while dealing with customers over the telephone
- Understand and appreciate what it feels like to be on the other end of poor, good and excellent customer service
- Identify the challenges of communicating by phone and how to overcome them
- Learn how to develop a rapport with callers
- Identify the best practices and telephone ‘etiquette’ when answering, holding or transferring calls
- Creating a Professional image over the telephone
- Telephone Communication
- Importance of call center
- Standard Script
- Mock Calls
- Call Monitoring
- Questioning/Probing skills.
- Active listening.
- Structuring message.
Who should attend?
- Call center agents/call center supervisor/ operators
- 1 day course (customizable according to the need)