Learning Objectives & Outcome:
- Accelerates process of team roles and forming of a shared vision
- Inspires better conflict resolution skills and communication
- Improves decision making and individual leadership skills
- Reduces turnover of high-performing talent by forging interpersonal trust
- Relieves stress levels & inspire laughter and learning
- Increases commitment to defined goals at all levels of your organization
- Identify teams’ strength and weakness
- Transition and stages of group development
- Building a successful Team
- Framework of a successful team
- Shared problem-solving, decision-making processes and techniques. Creating open and constructive discussions.
- Setting group goals, clarifying expectations
- Defining roles and responsibilities, building trust among participants about authority and
- Planning, execution and follow up, meetings, briefing and debriefings.
Who should attend?
- Teams of different departments/categories collaborating
- 1 day course (customizable according to the need)