Learning Objectives & Outcome:
- Know the key Skills required for quality patient service
- Understand the characteristics of patient service person
- Plan a positive communication process
- Exercise avoiding negative words
- Acquire positive nonverbal communication
- Learn about the steps of good listener
- Use empathy while communicating with patients
- Follow basic telephone etiquettes.
- Customer Services Vs Delight
- Who are service winners?
- Know your patient’s needs & expectations
- Excellent Verbal Communication with Patients
- Non-Verbal Communication with Patients
- Positive & Negative Communication Behavior
- Patient Focused Behavior
- Basic Telephone Etiquettes
Who should attend?
- Patient facing staff, nurses, doctors, customer service etc..
- 1 day course (customizable according to the need)