Learning Objectives & Outcome:
- Understand the characteristics of a leader.
- Be able to practice the basic leadership skills.
- Acquire the skills required to balance between being a leader and manager/in charge.
- Comprehend the skills for effective delegation.
- Know the steps to build a team.
- Be able to realize the components of self-Discipline motivation and communication.
- Leadership qualities
- Types of delegation
- Team building
- How to keep your team motivated
- Coaching & Mentoring
Who should attend?
- Supervisors/team leaders
- 2 days course (customizable according to the need)