The aim of this course is to familiarize with the fundamental topics of Quality Management Systems and the ISO 9000 series of Standard. This is an introductory overview course in the QMS. On Successful completion the participants should have a reasonable understanding of Quality Management System (QMS) and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Concept of Quality and its historical evolution
- Philosophy behind and the modern approaches to QMS
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 9000 series of standards
- Process approach of QMS
- Detailed review of the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 QMS standards
- Measurement, analysis and improvement of process and product performance using ISO 9001 QMS as an effective tool
- Improve customer satisfaction through effective implementation of ISO 9001
Who Should Attend?
- All level of Management who are involved in implementing ISO 9001 QMS
- All those who are interested personally to learn about this internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS)