The aim of this course is to familiarize participants the principles of carrying out environmental impact assessment. The course provides knowledge and understanding of methods/tools for impact assessment. It will highlight the roles and responsibility of involved personnel.
- Introduction to Environmental Management System
- Terms and Definitions
- Legal Requirements
- Reasons for Environmental Impact Assessment
- Type of Aspect and Identification of Aspect and related Impacts
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Hierarchy of Controls and their Applications
- Monitoring Mechanism
- Duties and Responsibilities
Who Should Attend?
- All level of management involved in project execution, project engineer and safety officer who are involved in the environmental activity of the project (especially in environmental impact assessment) in the organization.
- All levels of management who are interested to learn on impact assessment.