The aim of this course is to familiarize with the fundamental topics of Environment, Health and Safety Management System Regulatory Framework (EHSMS RF) and its requirements as per Code of Practice (COP) and Mechanism. This is an introductory overview course in the EHSMS series of trainings. On Successful completion the participants should have a reasonable understanding of EHSMS requirements.
- An Introduction to Environmental and Health & Safety Issues
- Introduction to basic concept and terminologies associated with EHSMS
- Fundamentals of Environmental and Health & Safety Management System requirements
- Outline of Effective Method of Implementing of EHSMS
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Overview
- Aspect Identification and Impact Assessment Overview
Who Should Attend?
- All Level of Management who are involved in implementing EHSMS and who will be participant in conducting risk/impact assessment
- All those who are interested personally to learn this recognized EHSMS