The aim of this course is to familiarize the participants to the Internal Auditors techniques used in the Environment, Health and Safety Management System Regulatory Framework (EHSMS RF) evaluation. The course provides skills, knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of internal auditing of EHS Management System (EHSMS) as per EHS COP requirements and mechanism.
On successful completion of the course, participants should be capable of conducting successful audits of their own EHSMS in order to identify deficiencies and appraise the effectiveness of the system.
- Concept of EHS
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of EHSMS RF
- Brief review of the requirements of COP
- Definitions, purpose, objectives and benefits of EHSMS internal auditing
- Planning/preparation of internal auditing
- Execution of EHSMS internal auditing
- Successful tools and techniques for EHSMS internal auditing
- Effective reporting and follow-up of EHSMS internal auditing
- EHSMS internal auditing as a tool for continual improvement
Who Should Attend?
- All level of Management who are involved in EHSMS internal auditing
- All level of management who plan, execute and follow-up EHSMS internal