The aim of this course is to familiarize with the fundamental topics of Quality Management Systems and the ISO 9000 series of Standard clause for document and record control. This is an introductory overview course in the QMS. On Successful completion the participants should have a reasonable understanding of Quality Management System (QMS) and ISO 9001 requirements with respect to document and record control approach.
- Concept of document and records and its evolution
- Philosophy behind and the modern approaches to document and records
- Philosophy & fundamental principles of ISO 9000 series of standards for document and record control
- Systematic approach to Document and Record Control and its approvals
- System approach to referencing of documents
- Briefing of different types of documents
- Approach to identification, retrievability and traceability of documents
- Control of preserving and retaining records
- Improve customer satisfaction through effective implementation of Document and Record control
Who Should Attend?
- All level of Management who are involved in implementing ISO 9001 QMS
- All those who are interested personally to learn about this internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS)