Learning Objectives & Outcome:
- Understand the principles of communication skills
- Learn strategies for communicating your message clearly
- Understand the different communication styles and learn how to adapt to others
- Learn strategies on how to build ‘rapport’
- Understand the barriers in communication and how to overcome them
- Practice the use of active listening and questioning skills
- Understanding aggressive, passive and assertive behavior
- Types of communication
- Strategies for successful communication
- Building rapport
- Barriers of communication
- Mehrabian Model
- Feedback Techniques
- Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Effective listening and questioning.
- Active listening.
By applying the right tools, delegates will be able to understand customers’ needs, different personalities, projecting a professional image, presenting solutions, take action and follow up.
Who should attend?
Patient facing staff, nurses, doctors, customer service etc..
8 Hours (customizable according to the need)