The aim of this course is to familiarize with the fundamental topics of Occupational Health & Safety Management System and the OHSAS 18001 Standard. This is an introductory overview course in the Safety Management series of trainings. On Successful completion the participants should have a reasonable understanding of Safety Management System (SMS) and OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- An Introduction to occupational Health & Safety Issues
- Introduction to basic concept and terminologies associated with SMS
- Fundamentals of Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001 standards
- Effective Method of Implementing of OHSAS 18001 SMS
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Overview
Who Should Attend?
- All Level of Management who are involved in implementing OHSAS 18001 and who will be participant in conducting risk Assessment
- All the level of staff involved in daily critical and Hazardous, risk exposed jobs
- All those who are interested personally to learn this international recognized Safety Management System (SMS)