The aim of this course is to give a deep understanding of the Management in Food Safety & Hygiene and development knowledge to give training to other staffs. Mainly in hotels catering and food processing environment, the trainee will be able to understand about the principles and practices relating to food safety and hygiene in hotels, catering and food processing. The trainees will be able to implement Food hygiene/HACCP system, determine good practice and design an improvement plan in the food business.
- General Introduction
- Bacteria and food poisoning
- Prevention of contamination and prevention
- Purchase and delivery
- Personal health and hygiene
- Food Preservation
- Food Storage, preparation, cooking and serving, temperature Control
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Management Control techniques
- Training and education
- Pest Awareness
Who Should Attend?
- F&B Manager, Chefs, kitchen supervisor and Training Managers
- Supervisors/Middle Management and everyone who prepares high risk food.