The aim of this course is to familiarize participants to identify Accident & Incidents. The course provides knowledge and understanding of methods/tools for investigation of Accident & Incidents, related documentation requirements. It will highlight the roles and responsibility of involved personnel and to take proper corrective/preventive actions relevant to Accident & Incidents.
- Understand what is incident and what is accident
- Understand the importance of Accident & Incidents
- Understand the methods to identify Accident & Incidents
- Understand the methods/tools to apply for investigation of Accident & Incidents
- Understand the documentation requirements related to the above
- Understand the role of staff(s) in relevant to the above
- Understand how to take appropriate corrective/preventive actions relevant to Accident & Incident.
Who Should Attend?
All level of management involved in project execution, project engineer and safety officer who are involved in the Health and Safety activity (especially in accidents/ incidents investigation) in the organization and all levels of management who are interested to learn on accidents/incidents investigation.